Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We fully recognise the sensitivity of the data submitted by any user and to hold all individual, company and employee data in the strictest confidence.
- The user binds itself not to copy,modify or disseminate all or any portion of the aggregated data results or use the results to develop, enhance or market products that are in direct competition with any of the services provided by salariesinmalta.com.
Information Collection and Use
- Our primary purpose for collecting PII is to provide you with the services and features in relation to information on remuneration and benefits.
- salariesinmalta.com collects PII when data is shared with salariesinmalta.com. salariesinmalta.com may also receive PII from employers, business partners and other direct users.
- salariesinmalta.com uses information for two general purposes:
- to collate individual compensation information with other similar data in order to generate aggregate remuneration and benefits data
- to contact you about service related announcements.
- If you do not wish to receive communication from us you have the option to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase/subscription history together with other data submitted might remain in our archived records, but is not used in ways that are publically displayed. Any remuneration information you may have provided us with, will be kept in our database and will continue to feature in reports in an aggregate anonymous format unless removal of said data is requested in writing.
International Visitors and Customers
- If you are visiting the website from a country outside of the European Union with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from EU law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to Malta, which may not have the same data protection laws as other countries outside of the EU. By providing your personal data, you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to Malta as indicated above.
- The collection, receipt, transmission, storage, disposal, use and disclosure of your personal data is governed by any applicable laws and regulations in force under Maltese law and that any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
- All data transmissions between your browser and the salariesinmalta.com service are protected by an encrypted connection industry-standard procedures. However, since no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We also enforce data privacy and security protocols and train all employees on these policies to best protect data from accidental or unintentional exposure, improper distribution or potential theft. When entering sensitive information (such as email addresses, passwords, and credit card information), salariesinmalta.com uses industry security measures including encryption secure socket layer technology (SSL) to protect data transmissions. Please note that this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software and no liability shall attach to salariesinmalta.com for a security systems breach or any other breach of security measures.
- If Salariesinmalta.com learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this web site or providing PII to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. Salariesinmalta.com may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us for these circumstances.
- We shall not be held liable for any aggregated data results which are not in accordance with the users’ expectations.
- The user hereby accepts that salariesinmalta.com shall not be held liable for the disclosure of any data that was already public knowledge or was required to be disclosed by any authority or by court order.
- salariesinmalta.com shall endeavour to ensure to the best of its ability that all data collected shall be protected from external sources through the use of normal and general business industry standards for online security and backup. The user hereby agrees and acknowledges that salariesinmalta.com cannot provide any guarantee against attempts to breach such online security and the possibility of third parties accessing such data. The user therefore agrees and accepts to hold salariesinmalta.com free and harmless from any loss or divulgence of data and any claim in relation to the loss and/or divulgence of such data, where any such loss or divulgence is not the result of negligence in using normal and general business industry standards.
salariesinmalta.com and this Site are owned and operated by Integrated Talent Ventures Co Ltd, a limited liability company duly registered and existing under the laws of Malta, with registration number C47130, having its registered office at Capital Business Centre, Level 2, Entrance C, Triq Taz-Zwejt, San Gwann, SGN 3000. If you have any questions concerning this Site or its policies, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 26 April 2017